Traveled to China! – Shanghai
You guys, I missed you all! Haha. It’s been crazy for a few months and I haven’t been writing for a while. Anyhoo, I just want to let you know how awesome it was to travel to China. Though the trip was work-related, I and my colleagues still managed to squeeze in a few “gala” , despite our űber hectic schedule.
- Eye of the Storm: Captain Jack’s Stunt Spectacular – The show was mainly in Chinese, but the effects, stunts, and great performance of the actors made it all worth it.
- Marvel Universe – We got to see different Iron Man versions in here. Captain America was there, too but he’s nothing close to Chris Evans 😂 (pipe dream, okay?)
- Soaring Over The Horizon – By far, the best experience I’ve had. It took me to many places across the globe, and made me feel, smell those places too! Warning: If you’re afraid of heights, there’s two takeaways; either you conquer your fear, or it scares the shit out of you the moment it begins.
- Buzz Lightyear Planet Rescue – It’s enjoyable to shoot targets while on a moving vehicle, albeit a bit too kiddie for me.
- Explorer Canoes – It was nice riding those canoes while we “rowed” (the boats don’t really seem to move irregularly; though there might be some kind of mechanism/machine that propels them). Only thing I didn’t really like was the long queue before we got our turn to ride.
- Enchanted Storybook Castle – We went around (sort of a mini-tour) inside the castle and watched those “snippets”. Again, they’re in Chinese. It wasn’t really my cup-of-tea ‘coz I’m grown-ass woman already. This is good for kids though.